Why Rhino Tanks
Recent Rhino Tank Installations
- Cost-effective : Initial installation price of Rhino tanks range from Rs. 2 per litre upwards depending on size/capacity. Competitive compared to RCC tanks to IS 3370 or welded-steel tanks to API 650 with rubber/epoxy lining
- Zero-maintenance : Rhino tanks do not require maintenance during their design lives, therefore there are no maintenance costs. (unlike RCC and welded steel tanks)
- Low life-cycle cost: Because of zero maintenance cost, the life-cycle cost of Rhino tanks are lower than the life-cycle costs of RCC or welded steel tanks
- Ten-year warranty
- Re-sale value
- Scrap value at end of design life: Design life is fifty years
- Short construction time: A 250 kl Rhino tank can be erected, tested and commissioned in 10 days. Does not depend on weather conditions or skilled labour availability or difficult site conditions.
- Factory-built: under strict quality control, in an ISO:9001 certified manufacturing facility, to rigid international standards. No site quality control issues.